The Unincorporated Life has always been a strong advocate for a relentless go-getter attitude, known to consistently promote our, “here on business”, mantra during camp sessions. We encourage students to take charge and accomplish any and every goal they have in mind. Hence we understand busy schedules may conflict with Unincorporated hours of operation, and in order to adhere to your busy lifestyle we are now offering, Unincorporated Camp Coverage,guaranteeing that your scheduled camp will be easily adjustable when life gets overbooked. We will be able to conveniently reschedule camp without haste with coverage starting at $75 at the time of sign up, assuring you ease of mind and flexibility to keep yourself moving forward!
With Unincorporated Camp Coverage, you can change your registration once or even postpone your camp without losing out on the entire purchase price of your camp. Unincorporated Camp Coverage gives you the ultimate peace of mind should something unexpected force you to change your plans.
WITH UNINCORPORATED CAMP COVERAGE:
• Make a change once to your registration
• Modify your registration once, up to 48 hours prior to the start of camp
• Transferable to another student if you are unable to attend camp
• Sickness: If student gets sick during the week of camp, unused days can be credited to a future camp. Unused days will be subtracted from the registration rate of a future camp using the original purchase price. For example: If student comes Monday and then gets sick, the unused days (T, W, T & F $640) can be taken credited toward a future camp registration ($800-$640 = $160 parent has to pay)
• While a one-time change or cancellation is permitted, your registration is nonrefundable.
WITH OUT UNINCORPORATED CAMP COVERAGE:
• No cancellations
• No switching dates
• Does not cover sickness
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
• Q: If I register for spring break camp and need to push my registration back to summer camp can I?
• A: If you purchase insurance you can make one change to your registration, which includes changing the week you attend.
• Q: If I register for multiple camps, do I have to purchase insurance for each one?
• A: Yes. If you signup for two summer camps, then you must purchase two $75 camp coverage’s.
• Q: Can I register for a camp and then purchase the insurance two weeks from now?
• A: All camp coverage’s must be purchased at the same time as the camp registration.
• Q: If I purchase camp insurance, can I get my money back for my camp registration?
• A: While a one-time change or cancellation is permitted, all registrations are non-refundable.
• Q: I need to move my registration to another date, but I don't know what date works best. What happens then?
• A: Should you need to push back your registration but you don't have a future date that works, your registration will be left as a credit.
By purchasing Unincorporated Camp Coverage, you agree to the additional Terms & Conditions.
DATE UPDATED: January 27th, 2018 | 1:00PM