With Unincorporated Coverage, you can guarantee that your scheduled session will be easily adjustable when life gets overbooked. You can change your registration once or even postpone your class without losing out on the entire purchase price. Unincorporated Coverage gives you the ultimate peace of mind should something unexpected force you to change your plans.
WITH UNINCORPORATED COVERAGE:
- Make a change one time to your registration.
- Modify your registration once, up to 48 hours prior to the start of your scheduled session.
- Move your registration to a future class or camp or leave as a credit if you are unsure of a date. *May be subject to extra charge depending on the price of the new selected class/camp.
- Transferable to another student if you are unable to attend class
- Camp Registrations: If student gets sick during the week of camp, unused days can be credited to a future camp.
- After School Classes: Allows for a single 1 hour private lesson if student gets sick during their after school session.
- While a one-time change or cancellation is permitted, your registration is nonrefundable.
WITHOUT UNINCORPORATED COVERAGE:
- No cancellations
- No switching dates
- Cannot be left as a credit
- Does not cover if student gets sick